Sunday, August 26, 2012

God Speed Neil Armstrong, 2016 Number 4

Preview for Sunday 08262012

"That's one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind," Those are the words that will live on forever. Those words even saved the planet once on Doctor Who. {Smile} The one who first uttered those words, the first man to land on the Moon, Neil Armstrong has passed on. He was 82, and died Yesterday after surgery earlier this month for blocked Arteries. God speed MR. Armstrong, may his family have the peace and comfort they need in this time.

Hey folks, 

I'll tell ya what, other than the birthday party, for a very special little Girl that I attended yesterday, it was not a good day. I came here at 4am, check Email, scan news, check Facebook, weather, etc. Make sure the new Message on TAG Part Three of the Commandment Series, was ready to go. What happened? NOTHING! ZERO! No Internet connection. So I contacted my Internet provider , who told me sorry, due to routine maintenance, they could not check my account. Called back one hour later, as requested, talked to a very helpful person, not from here, and most definitely reading from a script, but very friendly. Which is a good thing, it stopped me from reaching through the phone and choking her.

Turns out that it was not the connection to begin with, and they were cool on their part.Then I started the fun job of dissecting the Computer. I have people for that, but not at 6am on a Saturday. I found and fixed the problem. Wouldn't you know it, someone simply signed out and changed the Internet connection. Most likely by mistake. So I fixed it and fix it so it will not happen again. I hope.

By that time, I was off to that Birthday Party. So we have what we have today. Coming right up...

Immigration Agents Sue Napolitano

Something We Need To Be Watching?


Oh did you catch this? That new movie by Dinesh D’Souza and Gerald R. Molen of Schindler’s List fame,
2016 Obama’s America, is number 4 at the box office. Number 4 folks. It was number 1 on Friday, only playing a a very few selected theaters across the country. Now number 4 overall. Think about that. It is in 2/3 fewer theaters that, say  The Expendables 2  or  The Bourne Legacy.



If you really want to know the truth about Obama. Go see this movie. If you are an Obamaide Drinker, dismiss it. Wave it off. Continue to live in dreamland. Light another candle at your Alter of Obama. The rest of us, who already know him, are more than ready to Vote him out in 70 days. 

Going to fill my cup. Be right back.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?