Sunday, August 5, 2012

IWA For Sunday 080512

Can you say Middle School BS?

Hey folks,

I don't know if it's true. I'm not saying it, but someone just told me that Obama is really stupid. Literally. Someone that use to go to both High School, and College with him told me that he got the worse grades ever recorded. That he was failing simple classes and the Teachers were simply covering up for him. Now I do not know if that's true. But why do you think that he will not release his School Records? It's out there now. Obama is stupid. So it's up to Obama to prove it wrong. Release your School Records Obama. What is it you do not want the American people to see?

You remember being back in Middle School? You wanted to egg someone on, you would say something like, "I don't know if it's true. I'm not saying it, but someone told me that you",,I'm trying to think of something I can actually Post here,,"I heard you make out with your Sister. I heard that you sneak into the Bathroom when she is taking a shower, and make out with her while she is naked out of the shower. Is that true?" The cleanest thing I could thing of. {Laughing} That is what our fearless Senate Leader is doing here.
"There is a controversy because the Republican presidential nominee, Governor Mitt Romney, refuses to release his tax returns. As I said before, I was told by an extremely credible source that Romney has not paid taxes for ten years. People who make as much money as Mitt Romney have many tricks at their disposal to avoid paying taxes. We already know that Romney has exploited many of these loopholes, stashing his money in secret, overseas accounts in places like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

Last weekend, Governor Romney promised that he would check his tax returns and let the American people know whether he ever paid a rate lower than 13.9 percent. One day later, his campaign raced to say he had no intention of putting out any further information.

When it comes to answering the legitimate questions the American people have about whether he avoided paying his fair share in taxes or why he opened a Swiss bank account, Romney has shut up. But as a presidential candidate, it’s his obligation to put up, and release several years’ worth of tax returns just like nominees of both parties have done for decades.

It’s clear Romney is hiding something, and the American people deserve to know what it is. Whatever Romney’s hiding probably speaks volumes about how he would approach issues that directly impact middle-class families, like tax reform and the economy. When you are running for president, you should be an open book.

I understand Romney is concerned that many people, Democrats and Republicans, have been calling on him to release his tax returns. He has so far refused. There is only one thing he can do to clear this up, and that’s release his tax returns.”

This is the fourth time in the last two days that Reid has brought up the issue. He made the original allegation to The Huffington Post, doubled down in remarks to reporters and then tripled down on the Senate floor earlier Thursday.
Harry Reid is accusing Mitt Romney of a Felony. Now Mitt just responded...
“I have paid taxes every year and a lot of taxes, a lot of taxes,” Romney said today in Las Vegas. “Harry is simply wrong, and that’s why I’m so anxious for him to give us the names of the people who have put this forward. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear the names are people from the White House or the Obama campaign or who knows where they’re coming from.”

Or better yet put simply, “Harry Reid really has to put up or shut up,” Romney said.
Yeah, that's a good response. I know a better one. I would have said something like this.

"Harry Reid is accusing me of a Felony. Publicly slandering me, my family, and my integrity. I have indeed paid more in taxes than HE has. If, I being the person I am, Rich, Famous, not easily hidden away, the IRS would know about it. I would be in Jail right now. So if Harry insists on continuing to Slander me, I call for him to have me arrested. Send the IRS to arrest me. I will be here, at this time. If I haven't paid my taxes in 10 years, the IRS has every right to, and I asked them to, arrest me.

If Harry Reid refuses to cease and desist in making these false and derogatory public charges against me, I will seek legal action against him. I have nothing to hide. However, I will not be bullied into doing something that has never been done before. Releasing 10 years of tax returns is a distraction from the failures of this Administration and the Failures of this Congress, under Harry Reid's Direction. It isn't true. There is no reason for me to prove otherwise. I will not play their game. They want to say I haven't paid my taxes, which would be a Felony, then PROVE IT."

Hey Harry? I just heard some disturbing things about you on the Glenn Beck Show. I do not know if it's true. But is it? Are you? It's out there. Now prove you are not a Rapist. {Sigh} Congratulations Harry Reid, you are without a doubt, the Idiot of the Week. Time for you to go. Retirement would suit you. You could sit in your chair and yell at the TV all you want. Wouldn't that be much better than looking like a complete fool everyday?
Peter

Sources:
ABC The Note : Mitt Romney Tells Harry Reid to ‘Put Up or Shut Up’ on Tax Return Accusation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?