Sunday, August 19, 2012

Iran Plotting, Obama Ignoring

"I will blow up a FBI Building."

Hey folks,

Or, "I will blow up a school." Or, "I will kill a Leader." Then, I go out and start buying guns and bomb making material. Just the fact I just said these things HERE, I bet anything, the FBI is now reading this. Hello. That's why I put it in quotes. I have no intention on blowing anything up or killing any leaders. But lets say I did say it. Then I did go and start buying stuff that could make it happen. What do you think would happen next?

Yup. Cameras on me. Phone taps, a knock on the door? Perhaps the only knock on the door would be that of the FBI or other Government Agencies knocking the damn door down to get me. To stop me. Before I DO carry out my plans that could cause the death of hundreds, or thousands of innocent people.

We see these stories all the time, a terrorist attack thwarted. A crazy person stopped before he shoots up a theater. Another school massacre stopped. Why? Someone heard someone say "I will" then witnessed them working toward that goal, and someone stopped them.

So what if I said I was planning on killing 7,900,600 people? I was planing to "Wipe them off the map?" Then I was actively seeking to build a nuclear weapon that could do just that?
"The Zionist regime and the Zionists are a cancerous tumour. The nations of the region will soon finish off the usurper Zionists in the Palestinian land.... A new Middle East will definitely be formed. With the grace of God and help of the nations, in the new Middle East there will be no trace of the Americans and Zionists,"
Yet? Nothing. Sanctions that are a joke. "Tough talk." Yet nothing. As a matter of fact, a case can be clearly made that this Administration has HELPED transform the new middle east. They have HELPED the Muslim Brotherhood advance all over the middle east. They have HELPED entire governments be overthrown. The "ARAB SPRING" are even Crucifying people in Egypt.   

Obama is no friend of Israel. I have proven that time and time again. He has never even visited our ally. He has compared the Palestinians to American Black Slaves and told Israel to revert back to indefensible 1967 boarders. He has told Israel that we would NOT have their back, if they defend themselves. He even invited Iran to a Hot Dog BBQ at the White House. Even Little Hitler had to have been laughing his, well, you know, off. I can hear him know "These Americans are even more stupid than we thought. A Hot Dog BBQ?"

What about these latest comments? US National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor said this about Little Hitler's comments..
"We strongly condemn the latest series of offensive and reprehensible comments by senior Iranian officials that are aimed at Israel. The entire international community should condemn this hateful and divisive rhetoric."
Really? For those of you who may be new here, I know more about Little Hitler and Iran, than our own State Department does. I have watched this guy rise form his early days as an obedient little terrorist during the Hostage Crises in the 80s to now leader of Iran. Make no mistake about it, he IS the leader of Iran. Supreme Leader Ali Hosseini Khamenei is nothing more than a figurehead.

I have been warning everyone for YEARS that this day was coming. They are building nukes. They have the ability to deliver them. They WILL use them to destroy Israel and attack us. They will not stop until they ARE stopped. While we continue to play Little Hitler's stalling games, he builds. He grows closer. He gets ready.

6 million Jews died during what is now known as the Holocaust. Little Hitler's goal? 8 million. You know why he will not stop? Because he truly believes he is on a mission from God. To wipe out Israel and destroy America. To bring about a Muslim world under Sharia Law, with him in charge of it of course.

FACTS. Ahmadinejad is in complete control. He has assisted our enemies kill American Soldiers. He has planed attacks against both us and Israel. He has STATED, for YEARS, his intentions. He is building a Nuclear Bomb. He is perhaps months away now from completion of such. He has the ability to deliver it. Sanctions will not, never have, and never will work. He wants nothing from us or Israel, save one thing, our death and utter destruction. We have a Leader, Obama, who seems to side with HIM and people LIKE him, more than he seems interested in protecting our Allies and this country he is SWORN to protect.

Either this Administration is so ignorant they can not see what is happening right before their eyes, or they are on the wrong side. Which is worse?
Peter
Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?