Friday, September 14, 2012

Away

Will Return soon.

Hey folks,

This is one of those rare times, seemingly getting rarer, that I am actually planning on spending the entire weekend with family and friends. So, I will not pass up that opportunity.  There will be no Big Sunday Edition this week. Not sure about Tuesday. But fret not, I will return. For those of you who seem to always think the worst, everything is OK. Thanks for your concern. Just taking a little much needed mini-vacation.

Planning on returning on Wednesday 091912. Until then, please feel free to check out the vast archives here and the original OPNTalk Blog. I think you'll find enough to keep you occupied until I return. Have a GREAT Weekend folks. I'm planning to.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?