Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sorry, I Forgot Rule 1

Liberals lie.

OK, OK, OK!!! I get it. I forgot rule number one. Liberals lie. I got it. {Sigh} You would not believe the guff I've gotten from my Conservative friends over this. Seriously. Liberals are telling me that they are impressed that I posted both. AND that I did not comment. I'm in Bizarro-land. I'm being praised by Libs. and condemned by Conservatives. {Laughing}

What I'm talking about is,,,Oh Hey folks, you know who this is. You know what this is. The Email, some of you do not need a reminder (Laughing} is as always, opntalk@gmail.com. What I'm talking about is the Conventions. I posted, what I thought, was the most important Speeches. Christie, Ryan, Romney on the Right, Michelle, Clinton, Obama, on the Left. I purposely did not comment. I posted them as they happened, without thought, comment, or input by me, in anyway. On either side.

Look, here is what I was thinking. They have given up trying to hide who they are. I truly believe that they actually believe their own lies and hype, and think the majority of the country is a kooky as they are. That Conservatives are such a small number of back woods Hicks that cling to the Guns and Bibles and are Racist, Bigoted, chauvinistic, Homophobic, and such a small number they need not worry about them. They can finally be themselves.

So I was expecting them to be honest. I know, I know. But I did. I expected them to be honest about their views of the kind of country they want. Their plans for the future. ETC. I knew the Conservatives would. So I decided to simply Post the two Conventions Highlights, side by side, and let the people decide.

But I forgot rule one. Liberals lie. I get it. I should have known better. More on this in a second. Coming right up today?

Can Sugar Speed Up Dementia?


So here is the thing. There were TWO Liberal Conventions. Well, TWO DNCs One was off mainstream cameras, when they didn't feel many other than those in the room were watching, and one went the cameras WERE on.

I was expecting to hear things like Conservatives Hate women, and are coming for women's health programs. They are going to throw Granny over the Cliff. They did. They also compared Conservatives to Nazis. We all belong to the Government. Government is the answer. Meltdowns at the Podium. Attacks on Faith. Even I did not imagine we would have the DNC Boo God three times. But we did. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, enough said there. We got all that.

Problem is, we got all that when they though the world wasn't watching. When the lights and cameras went on, we got Liberals playing Conservatives. America is the greatest country on the planet. Pull yourself up by your boot straps. Rugged individualism. God is good. Government is not the answer to all our ills. Seriously. I though we were playing back the RNC. Some of the stuff we saw on national televised parts of the DNC were more conservative than the Republicans.

Truth is, they do not believe ANY of it. What and who these idiots are, are those we saw, or heard about, when the camera's were off. Those that booed God and Israel. Those that were themselves. That, and even farther to the Left, if you can call it the Left anymore, not sure about that, is Obama himself.

I get it. My bad. I forgot Liberals lie. If someone that doesn't care, nor pays attention to politics, they watched this Convention, they saw what the LWL wanted them to see. We are just like the Conservatives. We care. We are compassionate. We have a better future plan for America. You know, Obama said the Republicans did not offer a plan. That is debatable. But the Liberals offered no plan either. Their only plan? Re-elect Obama.

4 years, 5 trillion dollars new debt. We got? Bigger more intrusive Government. Record high Unemployment. Record high Foreclosures. Record high Gas Prices. Record low National Security. We have ignored our friends, and assisted our enemies gain power and take over Governments. We are about to send them even more money. Do you really think they are the same as the Republicans? Well, maybe. But do you really think they are the same as Conservatives? Not even on the same planet. We tried it their way, look around. Time for REAL Hope and TRUE Change.

Be right back.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?