Sunday, September 23, 2012

IWA for Sunday 092312

Twit. Dimwitted Twit

Hey folks,

Time to wrap it up with the Idiot of the Week. I'm going to warn you though, this one pisses me off. This one, I no longer have any tolerance for, whatsoever. I am completely sick and tire of people, who's lives are so meaningless and sad, that they feel they have the right to dictate to others how to live their own.

I mean this. I've said it before, the older I get, the harder it is for me to suffer fools. But these dimwitted, busy body, morons? I'm completely done with these people. Do not dare to come to me and tell me anything. It will not be a warm reception.

This is why I do not, nor will I, ever live in a Condo, or in an area that has a HOA. I am me. I have a life. I have a right to live my life. In the pursuit of Life, Liberty, and Happiness. You, no matter how much you may want, have NO right whatsoever, to interfere with mine, and dictate to me anything! You do not like me? Don't care. You do not like the flowers I planted? Don't care. Don't like animals? Don't care. Don't like I believe in God, Jesus, and Heaven and Hell? Don't care. I do not care what you approve of or not. My life. You have your life. I do not care what you do in your life, as long as you leave my life to me.

Oh, and while I'm ranting, I will use the word Illegal. As a matter of fact, I will use the word Gay, in reference to happy. I will use the word Retarded.  I will talk the way I want to talk. Including using words in their proper context. You get offended? Too bad!!! Don't care. I'm tire of these morons attempting to hijack words. "If you use the I word {Illegal} you are a Racist." Screw off. "If you use the R word.?" Retard, and Retarded are medical and psychological definitions. Don't like it. Screw off. Don't like me saying Screw off? Screw off.

I will no longer adhere to Political Correctness. I will no longer bow to demands of others, to change me. I will not longer accept others telling me how to live my life. I'm done. Now do not get me wrong folks. I will not be going around using the "N" word, or purposely attempting to hurt others. But I will no longer walk around on eggshells in fear of offending someone.

One of my biggest pet peeves? My Faith. I know, this will do little to no good with people too ignorant to understand this. But, here we go. Here is the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress. Federal. Not State. Shall make no laws respecting, respecting {regarding; concerning} an establishment {To establish. To create.} of religion. Translated.....

The Federal Government shall not create a National Religion and create laws forcing all to worship that National Religion. Think, Church of England.

This is the part Liberals hate.. or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. The Federal Government can NOT interfere with your RIGHT of Freedom OF Religion, and or, Prohibit you from practicing your Faith anywhere at anytime. Translation....

We can pray in school. Governments on State Levels, CAN display the Ten Commandments anywhere they chose. You can have "Christmas Displays" anywhere you want. The Federal Government can not create a Religion. They can not say you must now worship at the church of Obama and accept him as your savior. They can not copy the Church of England. One of the whole reasons we left. But they can not forbid YOU from practicing your Faith anywhere or anytime. Sorry. I do not care what a couple of people in black robes said in the sixties. I care what the Constitution ACTUALLY SAYS.

So this Twit. Dimwitted Twit, is the co-founder of the busy body, liberal group, "Freedom From Religion Foundation" She with her husband Dan Barker, who I think is the president, or something. She also writes some sort of liberal rag that prints like ten times a year. Her name is Annie Laurie Gaylor. Yup. That one. IWA for Sunday 020512

She wanted to have a statue of Jesus taken off the mountain. They told her to screw off. This is that same Twit that said States should not have Christmas displays, because they are "not supposed to observe religious holidays." This is the same group that wants In God We Trust trashed.  They are a completely self important and irrelevant group. They mean nothing.

I've asked this before. Could it NOT be considered a form of Insanity, to spend the majority of your Life, fighting against something you do not even believe exists to begin with? You ever see a video if this Twit? She looks like a deer in headlights. She doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the draw. She gets her 15 minute of fame, whenever she gets someone to put her on TV for a segment. Other than that? She accomplishes nothing. She is completely meaningless.

Well, now she wants to ban Pregame Prayer at Neyland Stadium. She was told again, SCREW OFF. {Laughing} Just this statement by her tells you all you need to know about her intelligence level....
"When you're not religious or are of another faith and you get prayed at during events, it's really very grating. It's a sock in the gut for you to go for a sporting event and then be told to conform to someone else's religion."

They are not praying at you. They do not even care you are there. They are praying to GOD. You are not He. Prayed at. Twit. I've been places where they were offering up Jewish Prayers. Did I feel prayed AT? Nope. I've been in the Catholic Church. Did I feel prayed at? Nope. You are not important. You do not matter. No one in that arena cares that you, Mrs Gaylor, are even there. Don't like it? Don't go. I doubt you go to too many Football Games. Just another attempt to make yourself feel relevant. You're not. You are a joke.

You know folks, there is a growing trend in this country in the positive direction. More and more Mayors, Governors, private citizens, are all starting to say SCREW OFF to these twits and morons. More and more, Religious Symbols are being put up, and NOT taken down. More and more people are Praying for God in America again.

You see Mrs. Gaylor, you said yourself, I do not believe it is that high, but your said yourself, 15 percent of Americans do not believe in God. 15 percent? That means, 85 percent do. And the majority of US, are tire of people like YOU, that think you have the right to dictate to us how we should live. We tried removing God from America, look at the state we're in now? Time to put Him back. Don't like it Annie? I got two word for ya...
Peter


Sources:

Yahoo Sports - Tennessee: Pregame prayer isn’t unconstitutional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?