Sunday, July 15, 2012

Facts About the Recovery?

Got this in the Emails,

Hey folks,

BG sent this to me. I think it was BG actually. It was a different Email address than he normally uses. I have no idea where this is from. I have no idea Becket Adams is. But you really can't argue facts.

This Graph Says an Awful Lot About the So-Called ‘Recovery’

Lately, we’ve been hearing a lot about “the recovery” and lot of arguing over who’s to blame for its supposed slowdown. But before we got too bogged down in who’s responsible for retarding economic growth, maybe we should first look at the data.

Without one word of explanation, Harvard University econ professor Greg Mankiw posted the following graph to his blog:

This Graph Says an Awful Lot About the So Called RecoverySource: Bureau of Labor Statistics

As you can see, the shaded area indicates the recession and everything to the right of that is the so-called “recovery.”
Huh.

So, was this what the White House meant when it said we’re moving in the right direction or should we just not read too much into the data?

Just wanted to share...Oh wait. I think I found it. From the Blaze? Anyway, like I said. You can't argue facts.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?