Sunday, July 29, 2012

IWA For Sunday 072912

Capital of Israel IS Jerusalem

Hey folks,

OK, so all of our House of Reps, and our Senators, meet in Washington. Right? They meet, to the work of the people. They do all sorts of Government stuff there. So what is the capital of the United States of America? No. Seattle. Right?

OR? When you ask me what the capital of the United States of America is, I guess I could tell you, "My position on that has not changed." What does that mean? "My position has not changed. You know. You know what it is. It has not changed."

SO? What is the capital of Israel?



Wait. Just to clarify. Lets ask the Obama State Department. What is the capital of Israel?




So glad we cleared that up. Truth is, as I have been telling you for years, Obama is no friend of Israel. I heard a rumor the other day that Obama PROMISES to visit Israel, uh, after he is re-elected. Yup. You re-elect me, and I, I, uh, I, yeah, I will go to Israel. Yeah. I will go there, and uh, bring them, uh, copies of some of my world changing, people fainting, ground breaking, speeches. Just make sure that these are the speeches that mention Israel in a positive light. Ya know what I mean? 

Congratulations to Jay Carney and all the other Idiots in the Obama Administration, that are either too stupid to know that the capital of Israel IS Jerusalem, or too beholden to terrorist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood and the Palestinians. You know the Palestinians? Those that Obama compared to American Black Slaves and told Israel to stop fighting back every time they attack Israel. Those that he told Israel to give up their land to. Yup. Same ones.

It's time folks. I'll tell you what. If I were Romney, I would TOTALLY stand in Jerusalem, look right at the cameras, and say something like this.

"Hey Mr. President. Hey State Department. I'm standing here in Jerusalem. I understand that there may be some confusion over there, so let me enlighten you. Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel. And when I become President, we will recognize that. Both privately and publicly. We will work on rebuilding the trust and the friendship we once enjoyed with the Israeli People. We will let them, and the rest of our Allies, know that we are once again going to have their backs. We are their friends. Not just in words in Political speeches , but in actions. I will make it crystal clear, to all our friends and allies, and all our enemies as well, make no mistake about it, America is BACK!"

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?