Sunday, July 15, 2012

Obamacare Will Make Big Insurance, RICH

You know, there are still people out there that think Obamacare will "Force" Insurance Companies into doing the "right thing?"

Hey folks,

 I kid you not. There really are still people out there that have NO CLUE what Obamacare is all about. I was talking to two of them this past week. One attempted to explain to me that Obamacare is not funded by the Government. Yup. He actually believes that Obamacare is simply a group of greedy insurance providers, grouping together to make healthcare affordable for all and to care for those that have no insurance.

I asked him if he understood that Obama's own Administration released a report this week stating that the overall cost to tax payers, is now up to 2.8 TRILLION. He said, and I quote, "That's not how it works. You just don't understand."

The second person present in the conversation, who feels Obama will win in a landslide, has no clue that Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, Welfare, Food Stamps, and many other Government Programs are near bankrupt. Not a clue. Both said we are where we are because the "Rich" are keeping all the money. Government needs to get involved. I know, it's like a Sitcom, or a parody. But these two actually believe this garbage. One even blamed Bush.

I understand that people like these two, will never understand. It's not even worth the time to attempt to educate them. I bet they have no idea that if we took 100 percent of all the "1 Percent" have in this country, we could run the country for, what? Like Ten Days? What then? I know they can't see through their liberal ideology. They lack the ability to actually think. To apply logic and or reason. To actually learn what the truth is.

Look at this. Insurance Companies are going to be punished and forced to give everyone healthcare. Right? They will no longer be able to get rich off the backs of the people. They will "have to" do the right thing. Right? Wrong.

Now, because of the ruling by Chief Justice Roberts, everyone will HAVE to have insurance. So, everyone will have to go to insurance companies and pay them. If not, then you will have to pay the Government. So all these people are now going to be a cash cow for Big Insurance.

What about pre-existing conditions? What about it? They really do not care. If I have a million people paying me a couple hundred a month, I'm making a couple hundred MILLION a month. So I take one or two that have pre-existing conditions, who cares? Now because of Obamacare and the Supreme Court, my one million, just became two, or three. Now I'm making Billions,

Obamacare will bankrupt the country. It will RAISE costs on Healthcare. It will limit access to Healthcare. It will be a cash cow for Insurance Companies. So, uh, what's the point?

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?