Sunday, April 15, 2012

Big Talk 850 WFTL

Big Talk 850 WFTL
I officially love this Radio Station..

Hey folks,

You all know that I am a Radio Talk Junkie. Use to be I did some flipping around the Dial, listening to this or that Show. Then one faithful morning I tuned into 850 WFTL, The rest as they say is history. I think I mentioned them once of twice, and you may have even heard me on the various shows, once or twice..{Smile} However, there are some new people checking us out, so I wanted to mention them again. Not to mention, I want to talk about one show on Friday, that you have GOT to hear. 

It all starts in the morning with the morning news. Dave McBride and the Morning News Crew start the day around 6am. Then Dave continues on at 9am with the Dave McBride News Hour. I think that is what we are calling it now. I think they changed the name like three times so far. But this is where Dave goes more in depth in various News Stories of the day. Kind of a "rest of the Story" type format. As a matter of fact, Dave actually DOES kinda remind me of Paul Harvey. God rest his soul. 

This is followed up at 10am with the  The Joyce Kaufman Show Folks, I'm telling you, if you give Joyce say a week? You will be hooked. She usually comes in around 9:30am and spends some time with Dave. Then, hold on to your seats folks. Joyce takes to the airwaves from 10am to 1pm. Politics, and all things Right is what you will hear. This lady has a big heart, smart head, and an attitude to make it all work. She is bold, and unafraid to call it like it is, and she can always back what she says with facts. Just this past Friday, I actually called in just to tell her how much I love her show and encouraged her to keep up the good work. She has been in Radio over 20 years, so, she really don't need me to tell her how good she is, but I felt compelled. I'm serious folks. You need to check her out. 

Then at 1pm, my friend Rich Stevens takes to the Airwaves. From 1pm to 3pm The Rich Stevens Show. Folks, you have got to check Rich out. I'm not just saying that because he's my friend. I mean it. It was Rich that made world wide news when he talked to Newt, and asked him who he would want to play him in a movie. Newt said Brad Pitt. It was Rich that had Ozzie Guillen on to explain what he meant when he said he loves Fidel Castro. It is Rich who had the unedited version of the Arrest Tape of Zimmerman. Rich breaks News, gives you information that you get no where else, and is just a great guy. Check him out from 1pm to 3pm.

Well, something has been happening over at 850 Radio. They are changing and growing, 50,000 watts of Power, new Building, new concept, new name. They are now "Big Talk 850". Live, Local, and VERY Real. The goal is to BE local. You see all the Hosts from Sun up to Sun Down live right here in Sunny South Florida. This means, if YOU live here, what effects you, effects them. They are in it with ya. Isn't that much better than someone sitting in an Office on the other side of the Country attempting to tell you what the Traffic is like. Or what upcoming local events are. Or whatever? Seriously. If you call up, they can relate because they are in it too. Great Concept.

 3pm? They they now have a new Host at 3pm. Paul Barsky, who does the "Barsky Show." How do I explain Barsky? Uh, I can't. You have to experience Barsky. He may not be for everyone. But he is a funny guy. If you like to laugh, and you are not easily offended, or you are a Lib. (Smile) You'll love him. You see, that is one of the things I DO love about Big Talk 850. They truly do have something for everyone.

Look, if you truly want to be entertained, you just need to check out the new Big Talk 850. It really is that simple. No need to change the dial. Especially if you live here in Sunny South Florida. They are REAL Entertainment. There is something for everyone. Don't worry though, you will never find anyone more passionate about saving America than Joyce Kaufman. Trust me, check them out. If you do not live here in Sunny South Florida? That's OK too. Check out the Website, and click on Listen Live. You will not be disappointed. When you do, be ready to call 877-850-8585, and join in the Conversation. Tell them where you are calling from, where you heard about them as well, {Smile} and have fun.

Peter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?