Friday, April 13, 2012

Have We Reached Point Of No Return?


"You think Williams comments were bad? You think Reverends Jesse and Al are stirring the pot? I can't wait to see what you think of this. I do agree with you. This is going to get bad."
Hey folks, 
Happy FRIDAY!!! For those of you who are new here, Fridays are when I go to the Email, discuss questions asked me directly, comments, whatever. The Emails are always interesting. Some days I could do the whole week of Blogging by simply using the Emails I receive. Not kidding. So if you want to be a part of the OPNTalk Blog. You can send in Articles, Comments, Complaints, or just say Hi, anytime you want. The email, as always is opntalk@gmail.com.
Another thing I want to ensure you is this. Private Emails stay private. I will not publish anything without your written permission. So do not worry about that. Of course you send me an article that you would like to see me discuss here. But I never use your Name, unless you say to. I use initials. Like this one? This is from BTN. 
What BTN is talking about when he says "Williams's Comment" is this I posted yesterday. OPNTalk2 -Zimmerman Charged. Will The Hate Stop?
"Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?" 
My point is this. What if Zimmerman, now in the system, is found Innocent?
 I'm being one hundred percent honest here. Do you really think that Jesse and Al, people like Miss Williams, and all those that they have incited, will just apologize and go home? I don't. 
Zimmerman is in the system now. He will be tried. What happens happens. So if these "Protests" were really about "Justice" and Zimmerman being Arrested, then it's over. Right?
 Not to mention, I believe that New Black Panther Party's Ten Thousand Dollar Bounty is still out there in limbo. Wait. Zimmerman turned himself in. Should he not get that? Just asking. So now we have that brilliant thinker adding in his two cents to the whole mess. Yup. Iron Mike Tyson. According to The Blaze - MIKE TYSON: IT‘S A ’DISGRACE‘ GEORGE ZIMMERMAN HASN’T BEEN SHOT YET Posted on April 12, 2012 at 10:04am by Madeleine Morgenstern
Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson said he thinks it’s a “disgrace” George Zimmerman “hasn’t been shot yet“ or ”dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away.”
Tyson made the comments during an interview with Yahoo News published Wednesday. Asked to sound off on the Trayvon Martin case, he said: “I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened. But it’s just so widespread and overt what happened.”
Yahoo News has Tyson’s full comments:
“My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn’t follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, ‘Stop following the kid.’ That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn’t there, I don’t know what happened. But it’s just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It’s a majority versus a minority. That’s the way God planned it. He didn’t want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don’t, it’s gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that’s not the case, he was killed in vain, and we’re just waiting for it to happen to our children. He’ll have gotten away with impunity. It‘s a disgrace that man hasn’t been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That’s the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It‘s a disgrace that man hasn’t been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested–the fact that he hasn’t been shot yet is a disgrace. That’s how I feel personally about it.” [Emphasis added]
Forget about him being arrested. It's a disgrace he hasn't been shot yet. What do you think he, Williams, Al, Jesse, and the like will say if he is found Innocent? I'm being serious here. He is in the System. A Judge WILL get this Case. If the Judge does not feel that there is enough evidence to bring this to trial, he could be released. What then? 
No one I have talked to can really understand why the Special Prosecutor, Angela Corey, charged Zimmerman with Murder 2. For this, she must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, intent. She has to convince, first a Judge, then a Jury, that Zimmerman set out and intended to shoot and kill Martin. That is going to be a tough sell no matter what you think of the situation. SO? What if? What if Zimmerman walks? 
Look folks, don't get me wrong here. I have said from the beginning, Zimmerman should have been arrested on the night of the Shooting. If he had been, I doubt we would have this circus we have today. If he is found guilty, I want him to go to Jail. I'm not defending Zimmerman here. But we have already seen Violence all across the Country. Check out the Archives HEREWe have seen innocent people harassed to the point that they had to flee their home in fear. What if Zimmerman walks? Do you think everyone will just apologize and go home? Or do you think that the Hate and the Strive has been stirred up past the point of return? I fear the latter. So what happens to those that stirred all this up? What happens to those that have created this hate and strife? Most likely nothing. Perhaps it's time for a change. 
Peter 
Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?