Thursday, April 12, 2012

Zimmerman Charged. Will The Hate Stop?

Their own words show you the Racist Bigots they are.

Hey folks,

Happy Thursday to ya. I, like you, have been following this case very closely. I have posted here, talked about it on the Radio, and other places all over. If you have known me for any time whatsoever, you know I do more than talk the talk when it comes to Race Relations. As I have been saying for years, if we are ever to have true equality in this Country, we have to treat everyone equally. The good, bad, and they ugly.

What this means is simple. If someone that looks like me, stands in a predominately White neighborhood and say something like "Those "N"ers are going to get theirs. They are going to pay for...whatever..." is going to be arrested and charged with Hate Speech and inciting violence and Riots, as well I should be, then we need to do the same when a Black Person says this...
 "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?" 
Oh I feel ya. You Racist Twit. I feel you. I hear you. We all know what you are saying. So why is she given a pass? This was  Michelle Williams.  Michelle Williams is a Community Activist and Chief of Staff for the New Black Panther Party. She said this on a Radio Show. Where are the charges on her? Where is the outrage for her inciting  violence and Riots? That is what she was doing. I couldn't care less if she is apologizing now or not.

When this case first started, I said Zimmerman should have been arrested at the time of the shooting. I said, and still feel that Race may have indeed played a part in this. He sees a Black Guy in a hoodie, walking down the street, he engages him. But this is the type of thing that will come out in the Trial. By the way miss Williams, Zimmerman is NOT White. He is Hispanic. But this is just more evidence of your Twitism.

So now  Special Prosecutor Angela Corey has Charged Zimmerman with Second Degree Murder. She claims that....
“We don’t prosecute by public pressure or petition. We prosecute cases on the relevant facts of each case and on the laws of the state of Florida.”
One would have to wonder about that. How much Political Pressure was put on her. People telling her that she better do something or Riots could break out, ETC. Kind of like the whole OJ mess. The Jury was told if they found him guilty, Riots in the Streets would break out all over they place. Well, in this case, if she decided NOT to charge Zimmerman, we have Racist Twits like Williams making statements like this. Again, she said....
"Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?" 
So my honest question is this. Can everyone go home now? Seriously. Can Jesse go back to doing whatever he does. Can Al go find a Buffet somewhere? Can someone look into charging Miss Williams with Hate Speech?

I asked Parker, the Producer of the Rich Stevens Show, on the Air, "You seem fully convinced that Zimmerman is guilty. Let me ask you this. Lets say he is arrested, tried, and found Not Guilty. What will you say then?" His answer was "I would apologized and say I was wrong." My follow up to him, and to all of you, "Do you think everyone will?" I'm being one hundred percent honest here. Do you really think that Jesse and Al, people like Miss Williams, and all those that they have incited, will just apologize and go home? I don't.

Zimmerman is in the system now. He will be tried. What happens happens. So if these "Protests" were really about "Justice" and Zimmerman being Arrested, then it's over. Right? I doubt it.
Peter

Sources:
CBS4 Miami - Zimmerman Charged With 2nd Degree Murder  
WTSP - New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst

2 comments:

  1. Peter: I am testing this. I have never posted a comment before ... just a note to say that your site appears to A OK from my standpoint.

    [Dont don't know what "comment as" is .. "select profile" so just left it alone. OOPS -- it won't me -- so I selected Anonymous ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,

    Thanks for the A OK {Smile} I think you have to actually have a Blogger Account to post Name or Photo. I could be wrong. A whole bunch of new stuff here. But you can always sign it,,,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?