Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Samir Shabazz, Hate, Homophobia, Violence, Why Is He Free?


Can you even imagine a white person saying things like this? 

Hey folks, 

WHY is this man free and walking around? I know I am going to upset some of you. I understand that this man is free and walking around because of the First Amendment. Free Speech. I get that. Anyone that knows me, knows, that I am all about the First Amendment. You know, just like Race Relations in this country, I do not just talk the talk, I walk the walk. Some of you know that I have gone to war over the First Amendment. I stood up for someone I really did not even care for. So I get it. 

This moron is free and walking around for the same reason that the KKK is free and walking around. But imagine someone saying something like this. "We don't need any f-gs or lesbians in our army. It's a man's army." Or something like this. "Black people should be thankful we have not returned to hanging  n---ers by nooses again. Yet." Or "We are building an army, and I want all white people to be part of that army. I want all white people to be revolutionary. Everyone on your block ready to bang on these n---ers." What do you think would be the reaction?

Yet, this moron is out there saying things exactly like this. Now we have been talking about true equality in this country. We have talked about the Black Panthers. We've talked about this moron before. His name is Samir Shabazz. We have talked about the race baiters. We will NEVER get there if we allow people like the race baiters to stir things up. We have been talking about the Trayvon Effect. We have talked about government sponsored racism and discrimination. We have talked about the double standards. We have talked about the reporting of incidents. Trayvon Martin is a perfect example. He is not even white. Yet, reported white guy shoots black kid. Now we are learning the truth, AFTER, a wave of race based violence is breaking out all over the place. 

I believe in true equality. I dream of true equality. I believe in MLK when he said we need to see everyone equally. That people  " not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." We have come a long way in this country. We really have. But then, we DO still have the KKK. We have Government sponsored and legally commanded racism and discrimination. We have morons that get rich off race baiting. We have guys like this...
  • “I love black people, and I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else. Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G*ddamnit, I hate thesmell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and damn, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us.”
  • “You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff, yetyet, yet.”
  • “Some of us, some of y’all – are even scared to have a wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”
  • “We’re raising men and women in this army, we don’t have time for punks. We don’t allow fa*gots and lesbians in this army– sorry, wrong army. This is for blackliberation, not rainbow liberation.”
  • “Just imagine everybody listening right now, you walk outside on your block in your hood, and everybody on your block is now revolutionary. Everybody on your block is ready to bang on this cracker. Can you imagine what kind of community that would be? … That is the kind of community our ancestors would be proud of.”
  • “And we‘ll really show this cracker a project that’s behind never wish he would have started. Turn them projects out, because a black power project and no crackers allowed up in here. So much to the point that then their developer will be scared to come in here; we’re taking it. Just like we took our land for our garden, G*damnit, the projects is next. We’re taking it back, block by block, house by house, street by street, hood by hood, town by town, city by city, state by state.”
  • “You can fight this white man– and I’m not telling you to go out there and attack nobody– but in self-defense it’s okay to fight back.  We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery; when he put his hand on us, we send him to the cemetery in self defense.  Again, I’m not telling you to attack anyone, but if they put their hands on you and if you are a [unintelligble], and in the name of your creator, and the name of our ancestors, we’re to kiss them goodbye, kiss ‘em goodbye, kiss ‘em goodbye.”
Yeah. He's not telling you to attack anyone. Really? Oh self defense? Folks. He IS spreading hate. He is inciting violence. He IS a racist. He IS one of the main problems in this country. Him and people like him. Whenever I hear something like this, I really contemplate if it would be better to actually round all these morons up, and either deport them to wherever, or lock them away from a free society. I'm really not kidding. Him, the race baiters, the KKK, La Raza, CAIR, all of them. All the haters. All those that would call for violence. Anyone that does not want TRUE equality. Get out. 

Like I said, we have a long way to go, but we have come so far. We have a long way to go because we have some fighting against the very cause. Those that do not want TRUE equality are those that want them over everyone else, or those that make a living in division. The get rich while fighting "injustice." Real or imagined. Or, in some cases, created. True equality means treating everyone and every situation equally. The good. The Bad. And yes, even the ugly. And it really is, just that simple. 
Peter

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?