Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bullied School Bus Monitor Karen Klein Is A Saint

One hundred percent honesty on my part? I wanted to beat these kids. 

Hey folks, 

This one is going to be hard for me to discuss with you. It just really is. I had multiple people tell me about these videos. I TRIED to watch, I think the original, it's like 10 minutes, but I couldn't. I watched about 4 minutes in and could not take it. I made a decision to NOT post them, nor discuss them. Even when some of you wanted me to. Why? One hundred percent honesty on my part? I wanted to beat these kids.

I get the video in the Emails, opntalk@gmail.com. I sit back to watch it. Now those of you who know me, know I'm a "Christian." You know I apply logic and see reality for what it is. I understand kids can be cruel. I get teenagers, and preteens, can say and do stupid stuff. I have a bit of a temper, but it takes a lot to get me angry enough to argue. Even more to get me to think about violence. I never feel that violence is the answer. I never advocate violence toward any group or person. Just not me.

Yet, having said all this, here I was watching the video. No. I STILL will not post it here. If you want, you can find it. The Blaze has it. Or at least that is where I think the original video I saw was from. Thank you to all my Glen Beck fans. I got like five links to The Blaze. Oh, yes, that is Glenn Beck. The Blaze, GBTV, and the Radio Show are all one company. Anyway, here I am watching this video. If I were David or Bruce Banner, I would have mutated into the Hulk. I felt the anger growing inside. I felt absolute HATE growing inside. I had to turn it off. Like four minutes in. Seriously. If I were on that bus? I wanted nothing but vengeance for this sweet lady. I wanted them to stop. They didn't. 

Folks, these kids are the scum of the earth. They just are. The Parents, are scum. Glenn Beck did put it pretty good when he said "They 're dead inside." Then I see the Father of one of these scummy kids get on national television and say, his son suffered enough. Really? His son? You failed as a Father. You son is either too stupid to not follow the pack of scum, or he IS one of the leaders of the scum. I wish your son to feel, the same way this Saint of a lady did, when he was attacking her. 

This lady, Karen Klein, is a Saint. She did not lash out during the attack. She did not, and continues to say she does not, want any of the little scums arrested. She is now calling for the threats and angry messages to stop toward these attackers and their loser parents. 

Folks,  Karen Klein has worked as a School Bus Driver and now Monitor, for 23 years. She bought her purse at a grocery store. She makes like $15 grand a year. She has dedicated 23 years to kids. She is a sweet, and simple lady. What these dead inside kids did is completely sickening, and completely reprehensible. 

So when the video, that the scum posted on Facebook, then You Tube, went viral, this guy, Max Sidorov, started a website to raise $5000 bucks to send her on a nice vacation. In TWO DAYS, it has grown to $500,000. Disney offered her an all expenses paid trip for nine people to Disneyland and  for Disney World.

She is very thankful for all the support. 
"I want to thank everybody for so much kindness." 
Then she said this..
"I feel kinda bad for them and their families because of what's going on They're being harassed terribly, and I don't like that. I don't want any harm to come to them." 
Like I said, this lady is a Saint. I personally? I hope they are run out of town. I really do. I hope they are FORCED to relocate. Maybe they can learn a lesson and start over fresh, somewhere far away from this sweet lady. Oh I do not care about the forced apologies, excuses, or any of that BS. They need to seriously learn a lesson here. This is no way to treat a fellow human being. 

If you do find and watch these videos, just do so, knowing that there is a good out come after all this. She is getting what she deserves. I doubt they fully will. But the story does have a happy ending. 
Peter

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?