Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sandusky Guilty, Preview

Preview for Sunday 062412


Jerry Sandusky's life as he has known it is OVER. Based on the charges he was found guilty of? I have a feeling he will be really popular in prison. 


Hey folks, 


More on Sandusky in a second. Happy Sunday to ya. I am your Provocateur of Thought, Peter Carlock, and this IS the Big Sunday Edition of the OPNTalk2 Blog. New Pictures of me and the boys on Father's day at Nan's if you want to check them out on Facebook. And as always, if you want to be a part of the Opntalk2 Blog, you can send in articles, comments, complaints, or if you just want to say "Hi." The Email is as always, opntalk@gmail.com


Looking so very forward to spending the day with my Boys today. For those of you who do not like when I talk about me, or post pics of my life, with IS my Boys and Laura, too bad. Yup folks, some give me a hard time from time to time whenever I share. But trust me, those that do enjoy the pictures and hearing some of my stories, FAR outnumber those that seem to have issues. It's really simple. If you do not want to see them, do not click the link. If something, ANYTHING, that I am discussing upsets you, then don't read it. Not a hard concept.


Coming right up today...

The LWL Have Taken Over NBC

Girls Are Maturing Earlier




Sandusky. Here is a guy that had it all. He had a nice bank account. A family that loved him. A foundation to help "at risk" kids. We now know that those kids were at risk having any involvement with Sandusky. He had a great reputation. One of the greats among Coaches. 


Little did anyone know, in the meantime, the guy was a monster. Attacking and taking advantage of young boys. This went on for years. Now? It's over. The boys have closure. The Monster is off the streets. The Jury really wasted little time. They did find him innocent of 3 counts, but guilty of 45. For Sandusky? His life is over. He will be locked up for the rest of his pathetic life.  


Someone actually said to me yesterday, "Don't you feel a little bad for him? Yeah, he did horrible things to ten boys, and he will now pay for it." Yes he will. I have a feeling he will have no problem finding willing participates for sexual games in prison. "But Pete, look at all the good he did as well." Well


1) He unified the German people and helped them regain their sense of pride
2) Stabilized the German economy and eliminated foreign debt
3) He instituted the standardized schedule
for the German train system and a standardized measurement for rail cars
4) Created the modern autobahn system
5) Encouraged the development of the Volkswagen
6) Instituted the Kindergarten system
7) Encouraged the development of jet aircraft, and rocket development.


His name was Hitler. He also killed six million Jews. Was he a good guy? Did any of this negate all the bad things he did? No. This guy is a monster. I do not feel bad for him. I do feel a bit of sadness for his wife and family. This most likely will not be the end. There will be lawsuits to follow. 


As for Sandusky? He will get every bit of what he deserves. I truly hope this will help bring closure to those he abused. 


Going to fill my cup. Be right back.
Peter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Welcome to the OPNTalk Blog. Glad you stopped by. What's on your mind today?